The VMware End User Computing team have created a library of validated designs and technical how-to guides for our partners and customers to leverage when building their own HorizonTM 6 architectures.
Created in line with VMware recommended practice and validated in our Palo Alto labs, these designs and technical guides form a common set of reference documentation which can be used to accelerate the plan, design and implementation of any HorizonTM 6 solution.
For more information on the Horizon solutions please visit
USB Access Control In Horizon 6
Import The View Agent Group Policy
- 1. Open Run.
- 2.In The Left Directory Tree, Right-click Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates and Select Add/Remove Templates.
- 3.In The Add/Remove Templates dialog Box, Click Add.
- 4.Select The Vdm_agent.adm File Under C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware View\Server\extras\GroupPolicyFiles, And Click Open.
Configure The Commands
- 1.In The Left Directory Tree, Select Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Classic Administrative Templates (ADM) > VMware View Agent Configuration > Agent Configuration. The Agent Configuration Pane Displays.
- 2.Right-click CommandsToRunOnConnect and Click Edit.
- 3.In The CommandsToRunOnConnect Dialog Box, Select Enabled and Click Show.
- 4.In The Show Contents Dialog Box, Type "wscript C:\scripts\disablemappedprinter.vbs" and Click OK. Set CommandsToRunOnConnect Complete.
- 5.Repeat These Steps To Configure CommandsToRunOnReconnect.
- 6.Copy Disablemappedprinter.vbs And Whitepaper.txt To C:\scripts\.
Sample ScriptSample Script
About The Authors
— ramon Valery rated this guide 5 out of 5